We realize that one of our jobs is to make this prices as quick and easy for you as possible.
However, we will need certain information from you in order to effectively assess your case and offer legal counsel.
This is what you should bring with you:
- Driver’s license
- Social security card
- Current pay stubs
- Current mortgage statement(s) if applicable, with
- Current vehicle statement(s) if applicable, with current make, model, and mileage of each vehicle you own
- A general estimate of the amount of unsecured debt (credit cards, personal loans, medical bills, utility bills, etc.)
- A general estimate of the balance of any bank accounts you own
- A general idea of any transfers of personal or real property you have made in the last four (4) years
This may seem like a lot of information, but the quality of the consultation and the legal advice we give is directly related to the quality and completeness of the information you provide.
It’s not really as bad as it seems!
← What should I bring to my consultation?